“Great Food Great Service”

Chianti Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Queen Alexandra
Ponoka, Canada
“Great Food Great Service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family went for lunch at Chianti. With 2 young children, I am always pleased when were seated with crayons and paper for the kids. Our child then proceed to spill the water all over the table in which they were quick to clean up and supply the young ones with more paper. We shared a double sized salad and it was very tasted. My husband and I both believed our meals were delicious and filling and both took some home to enjoy later. The kids polished off there kid size meal. Service was prompt and friendly.

• Visited March 2013

Edmonton
“Large portions, quality doesn't seem to be there”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I find that the pasta is overloaded and it discounts the taste of the other ingredients and herbs. It's a little bit of a cattle farm, I felt rushed in my meal and the serving staff seem to be rushing around with little time to focus on service (not their fault perhaps). I haven't been blown away by a meal here yet unfortunately.

Visited June 2012
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

First time there and we really enjoyed the meal. We waited for quite while for table and service so next time I might make a reservation!

Visited February 2013
“Overpriced, boring food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food was boring and overpriced, and the service was TERRIBLE. I have been to the Whyte Ave location twice and I will never go back.

Visited November 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Great service and amazing food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The gnochi is excellent! The server was very well attentioned to our needs and provided quick and professional service. Delicious.

• Visited January 2013