“Simple”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Westmount
Neighborhood: Westmount
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Best pizza sauce ever. I love the pizza bread with the sauce. My husband loves the Boston brute and I like the Thai chicken bites!

Reviewed February 5, 2012

not impressed; slow service, did not serve what I had ordered; very long wait; beer NOT cold; waiter very nonchalant;

*** definitely not up to standard; DIRTY and slow

1  Thank Harry K
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I have been to this Boston Pizza location a few times for lunch. This time I decided to have the chicken rice bowl. There was a generous amount of rice and lots of chicken and vegetables. It was definitely enough for 2 meals. It wasn't the best chicken rice bowl I had but it was decent for a reasonable price. I prefer going on Pasta Tuesday for great pasta and price.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 21, 2008

over priced and over rated

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Yorkton, Canada
Reviewed December 17, 2007

I like the older BP's over the newer ones. This is one of them and has been a favorite for some time. However, the past few visits have been less than ideal and that has affected my scoring towards them.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook