“???”

Neighborhood: Calgary Trail North
Edmonton
“???”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Easily the worst BP's I have ever been to. I entered and sat down at the bar and was surprised to see not one single staff member in sight! There were maybe 6 people other than myself in the lounge. After about 2 minutes the bartender came over from the restaurant side. Then she proceeded to ignore me. Finally she came around the bar and acknowledged my existence. I ordered and it took forever to arrive. Not sure how busy it was on the restaurant side, but no excuse for such lousy service. Won't be back anytime soon.

• Visited March 2013

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Good family place”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food is good, in general, but I wouldn't recommend any of their pizzas. They tend to be hard and not much flavour. The pasta dishes are quite good though. They have a decent kid's menu too.

Visited March 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I used this restaurant on three occasions during my stay in the area.
I found the staff helpful, especially the new girl on my first night who was very chatty and helpful. The food was of a high standard and plentiful. As I wasn't drinking alcohol, I opted for a smoothie made with fruit juice, yoghurt and ice which I found tasteful and thirst quenching.
The restaurant is large and airy with ample seating though I was never ere on a busy night.

Visited September 2013
ruthin UK
“good food and service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

visited because of discount voucher from Tavelodge across road. Food and service good and friendly with plenty of choice and the recent addition of ribs to the menu was a very tasty meal.

Visited June 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
“OK food, consistantly slow service”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The lounge at this chain serves the fare you come to expect at BP's. The quality of food is always high, with the same menu as all others. Our lunch favorites include the Brute as well as the Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. Both come with either fries or salad, and are suited perfectly for lunch.

The negative at this location is that the service and kitchen staff are stretched too thin during the lunch hour. Server"s skills and personalities are above average, but there's little chance of getting your food within 30 minutes of ordering. Remember these are sandwiches.

You will not be disappointed with the grub nor the friendliness of the wait staff, but make sure to get back to the office through the back door if the boss is around.

• Visited April 2013