“Decent pub”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Good location downtown, decent draught beer, good food, good prices...... good service....

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We ate at BP's on May 22. Our dinner arrived in less than 8 minutes after ordering. The food was 'microwaved' at its finest. Not sure if the chicken in the quesadilla was raw or just rubbery - fresh out of the microwave. The chicken and mushroom linguini was awful - totally 'packaged', overbearing in garlic and cold in the middle. We all had stomach aches and couldn't finish our meals. The server never asked about our meals, unusual considering only about 1/4 (or less) of the plate was touched.

The establishment was not clean - the floors and ledges had dust/debris on them. Used napkins/food particles on the dining room floor - not sure how this place passed their public health inspection!

I have eaten here before, as I frequently stay downtown on my monthly visits to Edmonton and the food here continues to deteriorate. I will not go back and wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.... Ric's Grill is one of the best places to eat in this area and if you're looking for something quick, I'd stick to the Tim Horton's or Subway just around the block. Avoid this place at all expense!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

My son (8 years old), who chose the title of this review, wanted me to say that he really likes the spaghetti there! We typically eat supper at the Boston Pizza on Jasper Ave about a block away from Days Inn Downtown when we stay in Edmonton. The service there is usually pretty good, the decor is nice and the food is always very good.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

this place has fair food. the service was good. not a busy time of day. it is a franchise so the food is the same as other Boston Pizzas.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Service, quality, food, - we were a team on our way to a hockey game. The food and drinks, the service and the way the bill was handled was superb/superior and this place will see me ( and my team - from out of town) again soon!