“In a little strip mall on 118 ave is an absolutely wonderful secret”

Million Thai Restaurant
Ranked #130 of 2,393 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Edmonton, Canada
“In a little strip mall on 118 ave is an absolutely wonderful secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Just past the -A&W is a little old strip mall with one of our best kept secrets....million Thai Restaurant.. It's so new that there really isn't a proper sign up yet..just one of those hugs banners. But once you step in the door you'll be greeted with the most wonderful smells. The place just takes you away to mother world...don't come for decor, come for food. I took my granddaughter..she had noodles with pork ( I thin it was E5) and I was certain she was going to lick the plate!!! I ordered the Milion appetizer plate...it had money pockets (meat and veggie filling enclosed in sprain roll wrapper and fried), the best coconut shrimp ever, chicken skewers and I can't remember what else because kid and I were swapping. Their food is excellent. I do have to fault them with their service. When we came in on Sunday nite at about 6, we were ok. But par eons after us had to wait quite unacceptable times for service. They were absolutely swamped with customers, and not enough staff. When I mentioned it to our waiter, who I believe was also the manager, he said they have been overwhelmed with the response they've had. So come early or be prepared to wait. However the food is worth it...just make sure you have good company to enjoy and you're not in a rush.

• Visited April 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Restaurent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

It's a terrific food - Thai of course. Has vegan, gluten free on the menu. They do take reservations and of course delivery within a certain distance. Also have free WiFi if you need that sort of thing when you go out to dinner. ( we don't) Coconut rice is very good as is the dinner for two.

• Visited April 2014