“Unique Mini-Golf”

Dragon's Tale Blacklight Mini Golf
Ranked #22 of 80 Fun & Games in Edmonton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Help save the dragons by putting your way through Dragon's Tale Blacklight Mini-Golf's18-hole course and defeating the villains.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Peace River, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Unique Mini-Golf”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Nestled in a corner of West Edmonton Mall is this unique family friendly mini golf. The glow in the dark aspect is a hit with the kids! The decor is filled with knights, castles and other medieval glow in the dark treasures.

The 18 hole course is also a great value at under $40 for the family!! Great value!

Visited July 2014

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“It was amazing. Try to come for a early bird price.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I work at West Edmonton mall and had some time on a weekday. This brand new golf course was so fun. On one or 2 courses I had never seen this ever before. I aimed my ball in and said what happened? Little did I know and said there it is going up and down it went again. One looked like it was doing plinko from price is right. It was fun doing it inside. it took just 25 to 35 minutes to do it. I had the time. If you come right at opening time you get a good price. I think it last only just 2 to 3 hours after opening time but it is worth it. I think there was a bit of sound effects too. Try to enjoy it. Glow in the dark golf is really cool. The other one monster mini golf in Edmonton is just as interesting but different located on the south side of Edmonton. It was a little delayed as it was buying built but it finally opened. I hope you will enjoy it.

Visited March 2014
Saskatchewan, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“They didn't want the business”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by late in the afternoon and were told to come back it an hour, as they had 42 people coming for a party in fifteen minutes. Talked them into letting us play, and by the time we were done the party still hadn't shown up. Nice set up and great layout for young kids, but really didn't feel welcomed and were sort of told so.

Victoria
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Dragons Tale Mini Golf - West Edmonton Mall”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Just finnished a 5 day trip with my family at West Edmonton Mall. My kids are 5 and 3. My kids had never done mini golf before, so we rolled the dice on this. This is an 18 hole, black light (glow) mini golf course. There were several obstacles on the course, little elevators, bridges and things, and is decorated with fantassy characters, trolls, knights, princesses etc... My kids really liked it. My 3 year old got a whole in one on the final hole, which made a big blue dragon roar, which made his day. Pretty cool, we went 3 days in a row.

Visited March 2014