We usually stay at either the Hilton or Hampton while the Marriott is usually our last choice as I have always felt the quality to be the same as the others but for a lot more money. This time we got a great deal via the inet so stayed there and were pleasantly reminded why the cost level is where it is. The room was immaculately cleaned (believe me- I am a neat freak to the extreme) and the service second to none. One note- I would request a room away from the elevators next time as it is more noisy at that location (understandably).
This is a review for the hotel only. The only restaurant we patronized was the Tap 25 sports bar and although it is a no smoking establishment, we came away smelling so much like smoke I needed a shower prior to retiring for bed. We are not big gamblers but the casino was so smoky we did not even try any games. We will definitely eat elsewhere (maybe the buffet or Sage at the resort) the next time we stay there.
Any questions, just email me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edmonton Marriott at River Cree Resort is close to the airport and downtown Edmonton. This Edmonton hotel features complimentary shuttle to West Edmonton Mall, 3 restaurants, a casino, 2 NHL-sized hockey rinks, indoor pool, and fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Edmonton Marriott at River Cree Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edmonton Marriott At River Cree Hotel Edmonton
- Marriott Edmonton
- Edmonton Marriott At River Cree Resort Alberta