“Always Have a Good Time Here”

Jubilations Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Expect the unexpected! Our Dinner Theatre features a three act musical comedy, with a four-course meal served by our character servers. You'll start with soup and salad, move on to one of four amazing entrees, and end with your choice of two desserts. It's a live show so anything can happen. Play along and the actors might just include you in the act! Each show features both classic and modern hit songs - we dare you not to sing along.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I just saw their most recent "Big Boom Theory" - It was pretty good, Lance Cardinal as Howard pretty much made the show. He was so spot on and HILARIOUS. The other performances were mediocre (I don't blame the actors, David Findlay did an excellent job at playing Sheldon but the writing was not that good and neither was the storyline).

Waitress was excellent and the food was excellent, except the soup. (Veg & beef soup, salad w/ radish, carrot & peanuts?, Prime rib - delish and apple crisp - served warm, mmm)

Aside from sitting awkwardly with strangers, I highly recommend going to any show.

1  Thank Jane L
"downton"
"bridesmaids"
"characters"

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was our first time to Jubilations and must say it won't be our last. The show was funny, lively and the singing was awesome! We were served a four course meal that was delicious , soup and salad, choice of four entrees, choice of two desserts. (They are also celiac friendly..)
Great price for supper and a whole evening of entertainment. (Costco has cheaper tickets. )
Check it out! (P.S. Try and get seats on first or second level,,,some views a little blocked when you're up on the third.)

1  Thank Funtimes78
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Took my son their for his 19th birthday, Saw Ghostbusters, the performance was top notch, the food was delicious and the service was impeccible.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I loved how the characters interacted with the poeple. Food wasnt the best but the show was amazing. I would eat before you go and enjoy the show.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We recently atteneded a show, my first time, and I did not know exactly what to expect - would the show drag on, would the food be below par? I was very happy with everything. In fact, we have purchased tickets to enjoy another show. It was that good.

The show we atteneded was GhostBusters.. Great show, with a very very talented cast. Even the servers put on an "act", which makes for more fun in between scenes.
Our food was excellent- all 4 courses!!

when going as a couple, or 2 people, you are seated at a table with another couple. When we were first seated, the other couple was already seated and decided to sit across from one another,making us sit beside them.. awkward right? Thankfully our hostess recommended they move to sit beside each other, So in the end my husband and I did sit beside each other.. My recommendation is going in a group of 4.

But all in all, I believe you would not be disapppointed with the dinner & show. I cannot wait to go back.