“Terrible location”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrible location”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

It took an hour to get through the pat down line as they had maybe three people at the door...missed the opening band. There is not many ways in and out of this venue so be prepared for a monstrous taxi price....if you can get a taxi...we walked for an hour after the event and were told we just need to flag one down..the buses and train from this venue stopped running around the same time our concert did...rent a limo???

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DonWar

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Metallica Concert”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

What an amazing show at Rexall Place. Metallica was amazing. Rexall place is set up well. Never a line up at the bathrooms. Concessions were way too busy, but let's face it, when are they not? The line to get in (and patted down) didn't take too long at all and security were friendly and non-invasive :). Overall, I had a great experience. Our seats were upgraded because the sound equipment for the show was in our original seats. The ushers take their job way to seriously. Smiling is not illegal. 9 out of 10 for sure.

I understand the "stop serving beer" policy that these venues have to adhere to, but at least put up a sign saying they will stop serving beer after 9. We got there at 9:04 and no dice. Really? No beer for a Metallica show. They didn't even go on until 8:40 or so. This could be managed better for sure. Until next time.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank CrisChin753_L
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Went to Rexall for a hockey game, my first NHL game since I have been here.
It was a great experience. I never bought anything other then a bottle of water. It is typical of any ice rink, it wasn't too cold which was nice to not freeze half to death while watching the game.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Megan B
Edmonton, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I saw my first concert in Canada. It was a great experience, I loved it!!!!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Adam A
Edmonton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Too Much Money”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I understand that the food at different venues will be more expensive, but I just feel the prices one pays at Rexall are totally out of line. As you are not allowed to bring any food in, people are forced to buy the food there and in my opinion are ripped off. It makes the experience less enjoyable.

Visited June 2012