For the same price as the Rosslyn Inn at 97 and 137 avenue, the Holiday Inn Express at 50 and 137 avenue is the better choice. Due to a booking error on my part, after a 2 day stay at Holiday Inn Express I had to move to the Rosslyn Inn for another 2 day stay. The differences were amazing - from a big comfy bed to a hard bed, from a suite to a room, from new decor to old and from free use of a wonderful gym beside the Inn to a small gym room with older equipment inside the hotel and from free included breakfast to no breakfast. Internet speeds were about the same - medium to slow - given today's standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Edmonton North Hotel. We are located minutes from Rexall Place, Commonwealth Stadium, Northlands Agricom, Clareview Recreational Centre , shopping centers, and within walking distance to Clareview LRT station.Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edmonton North Hotel is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Edmonton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Edmonton North
- North Edmonton Hotel
- North Hotel Edmonton
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Edmonton North Alberta