“Good food”

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #43 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went for dinner around 5:30. The restaurant was busy but we were seated immediately. The restaurant has a great atmosphere. The service and food were excellent. The food arrived within 20 minutes. The only draw back is lack of parking. There is a parking lot next to the restaurant but it was full and very narrow for larger size vehicles. We had to park a block away which was not bad since the weather was nice. All parking in the area is paid for hourly in parking lots or on meters on the street.

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Edmonton, Canada
“What the heck, they already included the tip!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

What a bitter taste in my mouth! These people think they should already include the tip in the bill, before I decide how much the tip should be, they call it service charge. And this service charge works out to 18% of my actual order!!! Then if you're not paying attention, when you go to pay your bill, they are more than happy to let you add your own tip over an above the service charge. So when paying by credit card machine, it will ask you, do you want to tip yes or no. I think these people are crazy, and for that reason alone I will never return to this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank richpor
Rocky Mountain House, Canada
“Will definitely go back!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant has a nice ambiance, was quite busy but didn't seem loud. Our waitress was Brianne; she was very attentive yet didn't seem to over-do it.

I had the hoisin short rib, not only was a beautiful work of art, it was also delicious!

I will definitely return sooner than later!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank AprilfromRocky
Athabasca, Canada
“Great food, great service, great location”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have always been a fan of the cactus club. This was my first visit to the downtown location and I was not disappointed. We walked in to a warm and inviting atmosphere and were greeted with warm friendly smiles immediately. We had made lunch reservations and were shown to our table. The service was excellent as well as the food. I had the Cajun chicken fajita and it was perfect. I recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone at either Edmonton location.

• Visited February 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Guaranteed Excellent Food on Every Visit”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I can't say enough about Cactus Club. Each time I go the food is excellent. My friend's favourite dish is Rob's Hunter Chicken - she orders it with mashed potatoes. My favourite entree is the Soy Dijon Salmon - a wonderfully healthy dish. You can always count on excellent service as well. The salads are healthy portions and are great for lunch.

• Visited January 2014