“Lots to see”
Review of Valley Zoo

Valley Zoo
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had a good time at the zoo. It is a big upgrade from the last time we visited a few years ago. Lots of different animals to see, and they seem to have larger pens than most zoos we have been to.

1  Thank cpearson001

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I went to the Valley zoo sometime in the early months of 2013, and I truly enjoyed the visit. Unfortunately because it was still winter, a lot of the animals were not outside to be seen, but I still had a wonderful time because I got to see Lucy the Elephant twice as she was getting walked around the zoo on the trail. I also enjoyed the seals that were rolling around in the inside pool because there habitat was getting cleaned. There was one really big one that just kept rolling around on the deck of the pool that was making everyone laugh. The Tigers were very cool as well.
There was also a cute little souvenir shop with t-shirts and such that was really pretty with lots of things that will always remind you of the zoo.
Overall it was a truly remarkable visit as it was the first zoo I ever went to!

1  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My fiancé and I came here for the day and loved it! It was very hot but it was a fun thing to do! Made for a different kind of date and something exciting to do. The zoo had major construction going on but it didn't really effect our time there. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We went in February, we didn't think there would be anything to see, but there was so much! You have to see Lucy, a big beautiful elephant, the pride and joy of the zoo. It was 20$ for two of us, very affordable and so much fun!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We went in March so it was a little cold. I went with my 3 year old, my friend and her two kids. They had a blast. The loved looking and playing around the sculptures. A lot of animals to look at too.

1  Thank TIff L