“Worst Course in Town”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Eagle Rock Golf Course
Reviewed August 20, 2006

Worse golf course in town. I've been this course about 4 times for last season, every single time they are backing up from the 1st tee to 18. Tee off time have to delay at least 30 mins. And took me at least 5 hour to finish 18 with power cart.

The reason of the delay is they always overbooked the course. They don't care how you enjoy your round, just care about how much you pay.

Here is my last visit scenirio:
My tee time was 4:00pm. and when we arrived, they said we have to delayed till 4:30pm. But we realized there's twight rate at 4:30pm, and they said they have to charge us the regular rate due to our scheuled tee time is at 4:00pm.
And the staff was so rude that piss us off.

Anyway, for the price we pay, there's much more better course in town. Keep off this one.