“Not bad place for fish and chips. Good neighbourhood resteraunt”
Review of Pan's Fish & Chips

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pan's Fish & Chips
Ranked #1,623 of 2,642 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed January 19, 2017

Their fish is what is expected. Chips are actually pretty good, gravy, bleah. I wish these places would do the fountain pop, like Sir Winstons. Price is okay, not great, but not too expensive.

Reviewed April 14, 2016

I was not impressed by this place. The price for what you get is high. The fish was okay, but the fries were terrible. The coleslaw was not bad actually.

Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

This was
My first time having fish and chips it tasted good and the service was great i would recommend this place to anyone

1  Thank batman2002
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We visited for the first time a couple of weeks ago; it's a very nice little place and it's been there forever. Prices are average, and the place is clean, but there was quite a long wait for our orders to come out.

The pros? Receiving lidded cups for the very little ones was a HUGE bonus! The coffee was OK, and I was offered a refill. The fish and chips, when the orders arrived, rivalled the best I've had in the city.

The only con was the speed of service - it took over 35 minutes from the time we placed our order to recieve our two plates of fish and chips, and I suspect it only came up that quickly because I went to the front and explained that we only had a little more than 10 minutes left before we had to go pick up our kids, and our food was made ready within 5. It was busy in there by then, but it hadn't been when we arrived, so no excuses.