“Enjoyable”

Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #170 of 2,440 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving Real Southern BBQ smoked fresh every day , award winning Brisket , Ribs , Pulled pork , house made Sausage , Southern Fried Chicken and our signature dish the Bacon Bomb , large selection of premium Bourbons, quality spirits and craft Draught Beers ,COME GET YOU SOME!
Edmonton, AB
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Smokehouse BBQ catered our buildings lunch today - it was really, really good. Love the BBQ sauce, had a great tang to it, fresh buns, nice meat, coleslaw with the meat on the bun was delicious. We had potato salad which was cold and really nicely done, a tossed salad with great dressings, the desserts were devine! Couldn't have asked for more. I enjoy the restaurant so this was an awesome BBQ at the building.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank MrsGEdmonton_AB

“Not impressed”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The smoked chicken was only ok, the slow smoked St. Louis rack of ribs were meaty and delicious, the sautéed mushrooms tasty, the mac & cheese absolutely tasteless, and the creme brûlée was delicately creamy. After reading other reviews my expectations were not met.

“Fantastic food!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

There was all kinds of food to choose from, and the food was exceptional!! The service was good, I would definitely go back, without question.

• Visited June 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“One of the best BBQ Diners I've eaten at in a long time”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This seemingly small restaurant from the outside is actually quite large inside. My wife and I went there at around 8 pm on a Saturday night. Most diners on 124 St. in Edmonton are usually not that busy so I was quite surprised that it was packed inside. Our waitress seated us right away and brought us some small homemade cornbread muffins. My wife and I don't usually like cornbread but they were delicious. They have quite an extensive menu and all BBQ and sauces are made right in house. There are a least 5 different sauces on the table.
My wife had the smoked brisket and I had the smoked brisket sandwich, both came with homemade beans, coleslaw and small cornbread muffins. I also had a deep fried pickle which was surprisingly good. Everything was absolutely delicious. The waitress was there constantly to refill coffee and drinks despite being so busy. I ate so much I did not have room for dessert. There is also another section with tables and live entertainment. I highly recommend this restaurant to any one who likes BBQ. Texas could learn a thing or two from this restaurant. You will not be disappointed with the food or the atmosphere.

1 Thank Rick S
Edmonton
“Welcome to redneck barbecue!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I didnt know what to expect , but it was really interesting to find out! the atmospĥere was very rustic, with old church like pew benches and mismatched tables, with pig comments on all the waitresses tee shirts, and then the menu arrived.
Anything and everything barbecue ... and then the smells. smokey pig and barbecue sauces..
I just enjoyed the whole experience!
I had the Ladies portion of ribs with a side of cajun potato salad and a side of coleslaw. The ribs were amazing served with 6 different sauces in plastic squeegee bottles at the table. i loved the house barbecue sauce.very delish! 2 little cornbread muffins accompanied the meal.
I was so full at the end of all this goodness!