“Excellent Vietnamese ”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Athens, Greece
“Excellent Vietnamese ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I am giving Co Do Hue a rare 5/5 ranking because the food really is excellent and fast while being a very reasonable cost. Their Salad rolls are good but they could put more shrimp in them. Their pho is also good, but my favourite thing they do is their virmicelli bowls which are superb value and taste for around 10 -12 bucks.

edmonton
“simply the best pho in edmonton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

this medium sized vietnamese restaurant,in a north west edmonton,has some of the best vietnamese food in edmonton.I have eaten at many vietnamese restaurants in edmonton ,and area,and have been less than impressed on many occasions,however I have never been dissapointed at this venue,I absulutly love the satay beef pho,it fantastic,the beef is always fresh,unlike many other places i have ate at,try the tapioca dumplings ,very tasty,as well as the deep fried squid.Anyways anything you order is going to be fresh and hot ,you just can't go wrong with this place

• Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Very satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch with a friend and was quite satisfied with the exerience.

The restaurant was busy, but we were seated right away.

The service was good and the waitress was very helpful.

The Vietnamese coffee was great.

I had a vermicelli bowl with spring rolls and grilled beef. The meal tasted great and I was satisfied with the value. The price of my bowl was $10. I left full. 'Nuff said.

Like the Governator said, "I'll be back."

• Visited April 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“'Loved It!'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the Vietnamese cuisine at this family run restaurant. The menu is wide and varied. The service is great. The establishment is clean and the food is fabulous! The price....value for the buck.
We have frequented the restaurant several times and have ventured through different items on the menu and have not been disappointed!
The vermicelli dishes are really good...and the deep fried calamari is a must-try if you don't mind fried stuff. They serve broken rice dishes too which is our favourite but not many Vietnamese restaurants have that.
It's spacious enough to cater to a small party if needed.
What more can I say....it's a highly recommended outlet for Vietnamese cuisine..thumbs up!

• Visited February 2013