“An amazing diner”
Review of XIX Nineteen

XIX Nineteen
Reserve with OpenTable
XIX Nineteen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 2,555 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mullen Way and Rabbit Hill Road
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

An amazing experience, seafood pasta,
Steak, the famous ahi tuna twist, it is an amazing diner!! I have yet to try the lounge but the happy hour deals look amaing!!

2  Thank PandaSung

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Loved this place. Been twice and always enjoy everything on the menu. Chef Andrew and staff do an amazing job. A must try in Edmonton!

2  Thank sharpee2
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visited twice, once in lounge & other time in restaurant. Excellent food, service & atmosphere. Reservations usually a good idea.

2  Thank BeachgirlKL
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went with the girls for an evening of treating ourselves. It was exactly what we needed. The tuna twists were a great way to start the night. The mussels were also awesome. I had the fish special, which nearly made me weep it was so tasty. I'll definitely be back.

2  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My bench mark for great food is Crazyweed in Canmore Alberta.The flavor of chef/ownwer Jan Hrabec will excite your tastebuds.

That said, I found Nineteen to be to have a great ambience with very good service.
The food was fresh and nicely plated but had no wow factor when it comes to flaver.
Even my wife, with her sensitive taste buds, found nothing special about the food we were eating.
Half way through my main course I found myself bored with my meal and looking for a salt and pepper shaker.

Food ordered:

AHI Tuna Twist
Artisan Ceasar Salad
Walnut Crusted Atlantic Salmon
Lamb Shank Osso Bucco

I'm not a foodie, but maybe Crazyweed just set the bar to high for other Restaurants in it's price range.

1  Thank Ken K