“Good Tom Yum Soup”

Thai Express
Ranked #1,714 of 2,540 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 1, 2013

service was abrupt and not terribly friendy, but big deal... I wanted some soup and I got a bowlfull of delicious Tom Yum Soup (with fish - just under 10 bucks, but fish is the most expensive meat option). The serving was large, plenty of fresh ingredients.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stopped by for the first time at Thai express located in the Kingsway mall in Edmonton. I ordered a number 8 Meal which is noodle based and I chose beef. I've had Thai food on many occasions at other Thai restaurants and this is the first time I was disappointed. The portion size was fine if you like a Big Blob of noodles on your plate.The noodles were half cooked, plus! there was hardly any beef or vegetables and it had no flavor at all. It was also very greasy.

There were two sauces at the counter,one was a chili hot sauce which I don't like,I like the Rooster brand it's similar to ketchup. The second sauce was labeled "Hoisin sauce" which I love and purchase all the time but! this wasn't "Hoisin sauce"! it was some water down concoction that made the dish taste even more Terrible!. I'm sure there are a great many other people who feel the way I do.This was such a turn off!.

Don.R