“Disappointment”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Edmonton, Canada
“Disappointment”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I always walk by so I decided one day to try it out. The staff were nice but after my order everyone seemed to disappear..after 15 mins my salad was starting to be put together. Once my salad was "done" a staff member passed it to me and I was on my way. When I finally sat down to eat my over priced salad; my disappointment grew my chicken was raw my lettuce was soggy and all other ingredients seemed ok but not as fresh as I thought. For me I wouldn't recommend a salad from there after my experience.

Canada
“Good”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Good food, great salads but a bit expensive for lunch. Would recommend always getting a large as the small is not worth the price. The whole bowls are an excellent choice.

• Visited November 2012