Mucho Burrito
Ranked #1,069 of 2,539 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is a great place for tasty food that you build with your choice of ingredients. It is a simple process even tho when you walk in it seems a little overwhelming. The food here is excellent and the staff are awesome!

1  Thank DeTraveller29

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place always delivers delicious, fresh, tasty burritos and taco salads, and the like. Mucho Burrito has never let me down.

1  Thank taranm
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I heard from a few people that this was a great restaurant. I was in a rush so decided to take advantage of their drive thru.

I ordered three soft steak tacos and three hard beef tacos at a cost of almost $18.00
To say I was disappointed in the quantity AND the quality of the food is an understatement.

The soft tacos: 3 (thats right) THREE small pieces of steak, about a 1/4 teaspoon of shredded cheese, about 2 tablespoons of sourcream (which made the shells soggy) and a wad (literally they didn't cut or shred it) of lettuce.
The hard tacos were even worse....one didn't even have beef but they did have 2 small pieces of tomato each.
YES it was THAT bad.
I have no idea where they get their taco shells but I have never seen taco shells that small.
I ended up making hotdogs as this "meal" was barely an appetizer for my two teenage sons.

I was never a fan of Taco Bell but even they had more bang for the buck.
I will never return to this Franchise.

1  Thank hockeymom4evr
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My 8 yeaqr old son and I enjoyed a pleasant lunch at Mucho Burrito on a wintry Sunday afternoon. The service was excellent, the portions 'man-size' and the taste exceptional. All in all one to definitely write home about. We enjoyed the different spice levels and agreed that the ghost pepper won.
We will be back!!!

1  Thank grouchycritic
Reviewed November 14, 2012

You know what you don't expect to see in a fast food Mexican restaurant? Real meat... Some places have at mystery meat combo. I have to say, Mucho Burreto is not one of those places. The portion sizes were excellent. The meat is real. They cut up my chicken in front of me. The steak was a real steak. I was very very impressed with the flavours. The toppings were well chosen and the service was the best that I had ever had a fast food place. This location rivals the 'sit down' restaurant next door.