“Fantastic Food & Atmosphere”

MiniMango Vietnamese Bistro
Ranked #372 of 2,556 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My sister and I ate lunch at this restaurant. We ordered a vermicelli bowl, salad rolls, noodle soup and vietnamese iced coffees (the best I've had in a very long time). It was all very tasty and presented very well. We even ordered food to go for our family's supper that evening. The mango salad was delicious!

This restaurant is very modern and clean with bistro like tables. Ordering was quick and easy and the server was very polite.They have fountains if you need water which you fill up yourself. If you have food leftover they have a station set up with take home boxes and it's nice to be able to pack your own food.

If you like really good vietnamese food you'll love this restaurant. Too bad I live so far away or I'd eat here more often.