“The blue chair”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Food is overpriced. Best part of meal was the the nachos. Ingredients were well mixed in between the layers of nacho chips. But even the nachos portion was small.

1  Thank Nuc63

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We made dinner reservations as part of our evening out to hear Paul Ledding and his band. The menu is varied and everything we ordered was delicious starting from the salad wraps to the Mexican enchiladas to the decadent chocolate mousse. The restaurant was packed and there was a terrific atmosphere. If you come on an evening when there is entertainment that begins a 8:30 I recommend you get there at 7 PM which gives you enough time to look over the menu and order before the 7:30 - 8 rush. By the way Paul was fantastic. We will return for dinner.

1  Thank kpatters
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Four of us decided to give this establishment a try after my wife had read several good reviews about it. We made reservations for 6 PM, as the live music starts at 8 on Saturdays. Our server, Carley, was excellent. Her timing was perfect, as was her service. The appetizers and meals were a match. Everyone in our party was very happy with their food, and we will definitely be back. A very pleasant surprise and highly recommended!!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

The boss's favourite lunch spot. Menu is small and a bit eclectic. Bison burgers and pad Thai but very tasty and well done. Service was friendly but a bit slow, although there appeared to be a retirement lunch going on. The boss did say that it was usually a lot faster. I will give them a pass this time.
Will be coming back.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My friend took me to the Blue Chair Cafe for my Birthday. I had Thai . It was so good. I had to bring some home because I wanted to leave room for dessert which was Creme Brulee.. oh so good. The waitress was very helpful and prompt. Our food was brought without much waiting.
I will for sure go back. They have evenings of live music during a late dinner. The place is cosy and pleasant to eat in.