“Staff very attentive.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Milestones
Ranked #506 of 2,376 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
“Staff very attentive.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Was directed to sit in the lounge if we wanted a more quiet atmosphere. Wonderful seating, good was great and they were correct, it was quiet enough to talk with my Wife.

• Visited September 2013

edmonton
“Great burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We usually eat calamari, because they make It differently then other places, but we had burgers this time.It was one of the best I have ever had! I love their mimosa's, as well, the only thing I was not impressed with was the waitress, who seemed lifeless, with no smile!

• Visited August 2013
Edmonton Alberta
“Great place for lunch!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Made reservations for a business lunch at the west end Milestones. Have frequented the south side location several times for dinner and was never dissapointed. Decided to try this Milestones for lunch. Wow great new upscale decor with a bright open concept. Our server was very attentive and drink refills were frequent. The menu was new and had quite a variety of options for gluten free dieters too. Opted for the portobello mushroom chicken. I have to say it was the best chicken dish I have ever had the pleasure of consuming. A large portion of chicken breast was juicy and perfectly seasoned and smothered in mushrooms and a very tasty sauce.

Can't wait to go back to Milestones again for more.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Food average but good waitress”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I just ended at the Milestones because I didnt want to eat again next door at Moxies.
There was not a lot of people but it was very noisy.
The waitress was very nice and quick to take my order.
I had the spinach dip and a avocado burger.
5 mns after my spinach dip arrived, my burger turned up. I said it was too fast and the girl who bring me the plate told me it was not a problem and I could eat both at the same time!!!
My waitress arrived and said the burger will go back to the kitchen and i can eat at my own speed.
Sadly the burger which landed on my table was the same which came back to the kitchen 15 mns before. Not great.
Wont go back and think places like this should pay more attention to the food they are serving than the fancy bar or deecor.

• Visited March 2013
Airdrie, Canada
“Average but good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fast service, good food and kid friendly. A bit on the pricey side for the pasta plate I ordered ($17) Tastey virgin pina colada's

• Visited February 2013