“Favorite Vegan Resturant in Edmonton”

Noorish Conscious Eatery and Superfood Elixir Bar
Ranked #58 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Healthy, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10973 76 Ave
Transit: There is a bus stop right out front of noorish travelling both north and south on 109 st.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Vegan Resturant in Edmonton”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Always have a great experience here. The food is always so fresh and delicious. I am always thinking about the next time I will return to try something else one the menu.

• Visited December 2013

“What a nice suprise”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We are not really familiar with vegetarian restaurants but are trying
to broaden our horizons. I saw that this restaurant had good reviews
so decided to try it. The food is great. The staff are outstanding.
Friendly. Helpful and the key lime pie is to die for. Will definitely
return

• Visited January 2014
“Great surprise”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I've been wanting to try this restaurant for some time and today all things came together so my husband and I could go for lunch. No reservation but we were lucky to get a spot at the window counter. Fun vibe, very helpful waitstaff, clean and nicely designed surroundings and very very good food. My husband had the 3 sliders and a side of kale chips and I had the pad Thai. Both were very delicious with a lovely depth of flavours. Many other items looked good, we will be back. It's a great restaurant. Sometimes vegan and healthy doesn't mean tasty, this is NOT the case here. Try it!

Visited January 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Whirling Dervish Quinoa Mmmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was a little hesitant when my self proclaimed "hippy" daughter wanted to go to Noorish for her birthday dinner.....she's taken me to vegan restaurants before and I have not been impressed but.....it's her choice!
Very nice! Easy to get to on a main street, close parking and fantastic atmosphere as soon as you enter the restaurant. Small tables (mostly for 2 - 4); quiet; you can feel almost spiritual as soon as you enter!
The staff are all very friendly and help each other out with clearing plates, etc. I had the soup and salad and my daughter had the taco salad. My daily special red lentil soup was a little milder than I had hoped for (but I didn't want to ask for salt!) but my Whirling Dervish Quinoa salad was AMAZING!!! The figs added a sweetness to the salad that I've never tasted before; I could have ordered another couple of servings to take out!
For dessert we had their home made nanaimo bar and a couple of their home made chocolates. To die for! I'll be back!

• Visited January 2014
“Noorished”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Noorish is more than a cafe, it is a space where conscious individuals come together as they move forward in a conscious intention to progress their existence to the highest potential.

Now... I know that sounds very floaty. But it is the truth. If we are what we eat, the food at Noorish is as pure and clean as you can get in the fine city of Edmonton. Noorish has no competition and no comparison. It is evident as soon as you sit down that the employees at Noorish are there because they believe they are part of something good and inspiring in the most primordial way. That drive transcends into a very delicious, joyful and enlightening experience.

This is truly a place where good people come together for good food. Since I have started to frequent Noorish more regularly, I have been introduced to some of the most mindful and interesting people I have ever met. Not to mention, I have also never felt better in my entire life. We are unbelievably lucky to have such an establishment in our city.

I wholeheartedly recommend that you show up with an empty stomach and an open mind. You will leave extremely satisfied.

• Visited December 2013