All reviewswhite spotunderground parkingwhitespot restaurantspg memberrestaurant attachedcomplimentary coffeesouth commonsnice hotelgift cardfront desk staffpool and hot tubclean roomsmini fridgewould stay here againa great place to stayflat screenking room
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Overall a well run place. We as a family have returned time and again and I do expect that we will stay here again upon our next visit. Very friendly staff and nice, clean rooms. Convenient location and being away from railway tracks is great!

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Chuck L
Reviewed July 5, 2018

What you would expect near the airport in Edmonton, good clean standard hotel.
Ample parking, clean room and courteous staff and what you would expect from a SPG member hotel.
The area around the hotel is not exactly appealing, but Edmonton in the winter is not either.

Stayed: February 2018
Neal143, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear CDN S

Thank you for your response and feedback with regards to your stay.

In reviewing your feedback, I understand you enjoyed your stay with us and it is the area around the airport and hotel that was something not to your satisfaction.

As the city grows and expands with various developments Edmonton has to offer, I am sure you will give the city another opportunity with the beautification the city has to offer.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

The rooms were comfortable and the décor was nice. The White Spot restaurant was great for breakfast. I realized after checking out that I had left my jacket in the room. The desk clerk (whom I did not see prior to that moment) gave me a key to the room without asking for ID or anything which was a concern.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2018

The bed and bedding were very comfy; the hotel quiet and clean. Easy access from Gateway Blvd. for those coming in from the south. The only thing that bugged me a bit was ONE of the front desk personalities. She seemed a bit annoyed by a question I had about the Light Rail Transit...she made me feel as if I was daft and intruding upon her conversation with another employee.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6th floor. It was quiet there. We didnt realize that there was a railroad track behind us! Well soundproofed rooms!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent the weekend in this very spacious, clean, and comfortable hotel. The bed was amazing, the bathroom was a very nice size and the furniture was modern. Staff were very friendly, knowledgeable of the area, and professional. Excellent value for sure. Going to be a go to in Edmonton from now on

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple