“Great hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
Ranked #8 of 91 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The hotel staff were very courteous and even had a special greeting for my young daughter to sign into the hotel on her own, with a cookie and milk as well. The parking lot was a tad crowded due to the snow piles taking up space but that's winter in Edmonton. Great location to WEM (5min down 178st!) and surrounding stores/restaurants with Soda Jerk, McDonald's and others really close by. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for providing us with a review. I am so glad our Kids Club was well received. Our property is well located to West Edmonton Mall and does feature numerous great culinary experiences. We have recently launched a new kids 12 and under eat free all the time program, I hope you have a chance to return to us someday to enjoy this new feature.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. From the Kid's Club- where my 3 year old daughter was presented with chocolate milk, a cookie and a little toy (she was beyond thrilled). The staff was exceptional. The pool was a bit small and needs renovated. We were able to get a good price on this through a website, but had to pay in full before hand.

Dear Guests,

I want to thank you for your kind words, we pride ourselves on providing sincere hospitality. I am glad that our property met your needs and that our Kids Club was well received by your little 3yr old. Our meal program at the property is 12 and under always eat free so you have a few years left to enjoy that small perk.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

While attending an education conference in Edmonton Alberta, I got lost driving from an event held offsite and stopped at the Hilton Garden Inn to ask directions. Front Desk Supervisor Whitroy George was most helpful. Although I was staying at a competing hotel chain, he graciously and patiently gave me a map and explained the directions to me, and gave me his card to call him if I had any further difficulties in locating my hotel. Through his clear directions, I found my hotel easily. Courtesy and professionalism rate high on my list, and Hilton Garden Inn is indeed fortunate to have Mr. George on staff. Based on this experience, I will certainly give HGI a try on a future visit, and would also recommend HGI to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Future Guest,

It was great to read your kind comments about our associate. I will share your comments directly with him and we hope to see you stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Hello;. My apologies, but I had forgotten to put this review on shortly after I left your hotel in January. Anne at the Front Desk was very patient and professional in answering all of my questions regarding the mall and places around the hotel. I was there on a business trip and needed to get downtown via bus or taxi. She took the time to go online and find bus schedules for me and explained to me where to catch the bus and offered to call a taxi if I chose that route instead. I thought this was very nice of her. Most times I ask people about this type of secondary info and I am given a number to call or an online address. I very much enjoyed my stay at your hotel and found every aspect to excellent. If I am in Edmonton again I will stay at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton.

Marlene Leblanc

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Marlene L

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sincere review of us and your specific comments about one of our associates. I am glad we met your expectations of us. I will happily share your review with my team and Anne.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden in West Edmonton on the weekend of March 8&9, 2014, during a family get away to West Edmonton Mall. Room was great, staff was extremely curtious and helpfull. The adjustable beds were great. We will certainly stay here again in the future.

Dear Guest,

I am glad you found our hotel met your needs, I hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

The beds here have got to be the most comfortable out of any
hotel I have visited!

The hotel was undergoing some renovations and it appears the rooms have been completely updated.

The staff was very friendly and a pleasure to talk with.

Excellent location if you want to visit the West Edmonton Mall.

I have no problem highly recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Edmonton.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin R
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Glad to see that our Garden Sleep System fully adjustable bed made your stay with us perhaps just a bit better. Great sleep is not overrated LOL.

Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The bedroom was really nice, staff very friendly and accommodating. And they even call to check how everything was which I think is a nice detail. It was clean, the bed was comfortable. No complains. And the location was great, very close to the West Edmonton Mall so that was a bonus!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sonialeu

Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for staying with us and for your sincere review. We at the Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton pride ourselves on the customer service we provide and the level of comfort our property represents. I am glad that it met your needs and I hope we see you again soon.