“Excellent Agent”

Ranked #7 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Kelowna, Canada
“Excellent Agent”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Hello;. My apologies, but I had forgotten to put this review on shortly after I left your hotel in January. Anne at the Front Desk was very patient and professional in answering all of my questions regarding the mall and places around the hotel. I was there on a business trip and needed to get downtown via bus or taxi. She took the time to go online and find bus schedules for me and explained to me where to catch the bus and offered to call a taxi if I chose that route instead. I thought this was very nice of her. Most times I ask people about this type of secondary info and I am given a number to call or an online address. I very much enjoyed my stay at your hotel and found every aspect to excellent. If I am in Edmonton again I will stay at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton.

Marlene Leblanc

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Marlene L
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sincere review of us and your specific comments about one of our associates. I am glad we met your expectations of us. I will happily share your review with my team and Anne.

Michael Sieger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Arabic first
Saskatoon
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden in West Edmonton on the weekend of March 8&9, 2014, during a family get away to West Edmonton Mall. Room was great, staff was extremely curtious and helpfull. The adjustable beds were great. We will certainly stay here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am glad you found our hotel met your needs, I hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Yellowknife, Canada
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

The beds here have got to be the most comfortable out of any
hotel I have visited!

The hotel was undergoing some renovations and it appears the rooms have been completely updated.

The staff was very friendly and a pleasure to talk with.

Excellent location if you want to visit the West Edmonton Mall.

I have no problem highly recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Edmonton.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin R
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Glad to see that our Garden Sleep System fully adjustable bed made your stay with us perhaps just a bit better. Great sleep is not overrated LOL.

Hope we see you again soon.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The bedroom was really nice, staff very friendly and accommodating. And they even call to check how everything was which I think is a nice detail. It was clean, the bed was comfortable. No complains. And the location was great, very close to the West Edmonton Mall so that was a bonus!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sonialeu
Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for staying with us and for your sincere review. We at the Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton pride ourselves on the customer service we provide and the level of comfort our property represents. I am glad that it met your needs and I hope we see you again soon.

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I was in town for a sport tourney that was close by($17 cab ride) Renos were great! Staff was always friendly when encountered, cleaning staff and front desk. Would definitely reccommend for families as I seen many adn becasue of the pool and hot tub. Hotel is clean and in great condition

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Erin,

Thank you for sharing your review of us, we are very excited to have completed our property wide refresh. Other guests such as yourself have embraced our new look and feel. I hope that we will see you again in the future.

calgary, Canada
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Very accommodating. Staff are friendly, helpful, and kind to myself and my children. At last minute notice we were moved to a large room to better accommodate our needs with just a moments notice. Breakfast remained open later to accommodate us as well. Recommendation for all, families and the like! NO complaints

Dear Jane,

Good to hear that the room move worked for you, when travelling with children space is always a plus. I am glad that our property met your needs, we have just launched a new kids check-in counter and I hope next time your kids will be able to visit this area as well.

Thank you again for your kind review of us.

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We have never been disappointed with our choice of staying at this location. Renovations look great. Staff are very friendly and professional. Great location to all the sites we as a family wish to visit during our stay in Edmonton. Great value with the peace of mind that our stay will be relaxing.

Dear Gary,

Good to see that you have again enjoyed our property and western hospitality. It has been very satisfying for our associates to hear from guests like you that like our new look. Thank you for sharing your review of us. Hope to see you again soon!

Cheers