“Recent Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
Ranked #7 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was good, clean, friendly staff but I had flowers delivered that I never received until I was almost back in Calgary and received a telephone call from the person that delivered the flowers. I had to call the hotel myself and ask about them and then, I had to turn around and go all the way back, in order to get them.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Carrie-Lynn,

Thank you for your comments, I am sorry that it appears that we missed the delivery on flowers. We strive to make each and every stay with us a positive experience, on the odd occasion we drop the ball or in this case miss the flowers. Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you, Please extend our sincere apologizes to the sender as well.

Hope we have the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Booked this hotel due to its proximity to a soccer tournament. We had 8 rooms for a soccer team. All rooms were great. The girls said, "this is our new tournament hotel!" Breakfast was amazing and the front staff were excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear Lauren C,

Thank you for your kind review of us, we look forward to being your teams host hotel in the future. hope your tournament went well.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton with our three boys for two nights. They have full sized cots which are great compared to those fold up ones that have no support. The service and ammenities were excellent and the staff was very helpful. This is a great hotel. The only knock is the $15 buffet breakfast as your only option for breakfast. There is no complimentary continential breakfast or menu choices for something lighter, it's all or nothing ($15)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Good to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our breakfast buffet features made to order omelets, eggs bennie and a waffle station, we do however have a lighter continental option. I am sorry this was not mentioned to your during your stay.

Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife Cathey and I decided to get away for a few days this past weekend. We first stayed at the West Edmonton Hilton Garden Inn when it was newly opened about 7 years ago. The hotel has aged fairly well since it's opening. It is clean, fairly well maintained, and the restaurant food is quite good. To our surprise at check-in we were told, that this was our 10th. stay at this hotel, which en-titled us to a free dessert in the restaurant, Gee!! could they spare it. Our only negative comment would be, being a Hilton Honors member is not quite as special as it once was.

Room Tip: If you don't mind being a little off the beaten path, this is an easy to access hotel, that is c...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your review of us. I believe we may have had a slight misunderstanding, first time HHonors Blue members visiting our property receive a small welcome token (dessert voucher). We unfortunately have no record of you staying with us 10 times. We value all guests that choose to stay with us, those in the HHonors rewards program receive different welcome amenities based on their level within the program. I hope we have a chance to see you again so that we may welcome you back accordingly.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We booked one night at the Hilton Garden Inn with the free breakfast package.
Best Value as usual, the breakfast was great value and great foods. The gym and the swimming pool are a little small but ok, nice to have a whirlpool. Amble of free parking.
Location is close to most major stores and restaurants. We recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of us, many of our guests have made similar comments about our Bed and Breakfast package. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Cheers!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My experience was amazing, The service was second to none, Right from the time I walked in, I was greeted by the staff and welcomed right away, To signing in and then to enjoy the onsite resturaunt, and the amazing "Food & Service" I would recommend this Hotel to anyone looking for an above average experience. I do a conciderable amount of traveling, with buissness and pleasure, Its so nice to know that we would be treated as family in any Hilton owned Hotel. I have decided to change all my future stays to the Hilton owned Hotels. I would also like to say that for anyone willing to give this Hotel chain a try; From my experience you will not be disapointed.... George

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear George,

Sounds like my property and team made an impression, that's great!
Good to hear that you will be a Hilton fan, I trust that our team had signed you up with our HHonors program. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a bit out of the centre of Edmonton but the staff were good, the bed really comfortable and a small buffet breakfast was included in the price. The only problem was at check in where everything wasn't explained and we didn't get our breakfast chits and found about them the next morning when we went to meet the rest of our group. The staff were terrific once we asked them for the chits as they were part of our package.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Moria,

I want to take this time to thank you for staying with us and for your complimentary review. Many guests have found our Bed & Breakfast Package to be a great value. I have shared your comments with my Front Office team as a reminder to them about the importance of providing guests with the details of the package they have chosen with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future.