Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
$110
$99
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswest edmontonfront deskfree cookiesrooms are cleanvery nice hotelpool and hot tubexcellent staywould stay againa great place to stayshort drivebusiness tripeasy accessfree parkinghgilobbymanfredmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Went for a mother's day get away. Room and facilities were nice. Staff was friendly as well, but upon check in we were told of the mother's day brunch being offered the next day. We understood that a 20$ rate was available for guests and we made a reservation. The next morning we were told that the regular rate of 32$ applied. Could not justify that cost so we cancelled. Hungry and disappointed we packed up and checked out. At which point we found that some basic toiletries purchased at the "pantry" the night before, had been priced at over a 400% mark up! We left feeling disappointed and a little cheated. Was not the mother's day I had in mind.

• Stayed: May 2011
Waybn, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

Dear Coob1, I am very sorry to find out that you left the hotel not fully satisfied. The $20.00 charge was for guests who purchased our Bed and Breakfast Package, but wanted to have the Mother's Day Brunch instead last weekend. There was a miscommunication when you first arrived, for which, please accept my sincere apologies. Mother’s day brunch at our hotel has always been a very successful event over the years. This year is also our record year for the amount of guests we were able to serve. I am very sorry that you were not able to join us. But please allow me to invite you back to our Great North American Grill for our breakfast buffet next time you are here. Our Chef is also planning a permanent Sunday brunch at the hotel restaurant moving forward. Our prices at Pavilion Pantry match the prices you will find at all nearby convenient stores. But to many guests, this little market right beside the hotel Front Desk saves them a trip leaving the hotel, especially in winter months. If you are able, please let me know which item you were looking at and I will for sure look into it. Thank you for your stay and support. I look forward to hearing from you. david.wei@hilton.com

Reviewed March 31, 2011

I came to Edmonton for business and stayed three nights in March 2011. I was upgraded to a larger room upon arrival, which was extremely spacious. The entire hotel was very clean and the staff were very courteous. One morning, when I missed the drop-off time for dry cleaning by a couple minutes, they called the driver and had him swing by. Used the fitness centre and business centre both twice: no complaints. I highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Waybn, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

Dear Chilangodave,
Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton as your choice of accommodation during your recent business trip. I am very glad that our services and facilities exceeded your expectation and you really enjoyed your stay with us. My team is trained and skilled to look after every loyal guests like yourself. Our hotel has many free, yet reliable amenities and services such as business centre and WiFi access. Thank you for your support and hope see you soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2011

This Hilton was a very comfortable space with the service and professionalism of a high-end hotel. The staff were very friendly and professional and the meals were outstanding. I've always liked Hilton hotels but this one is outstanding. The best overall value I've ever seen.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Waybn, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2011

Good morning DwntwnJmmy, thank you so much for the review. This year, Hilton Garden Inn hotels are focusing more on the quality of the Ultimate Hospitality we deliver to our guests. At Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, our team of hoteliers will definitely keep this service tradition to its highest possible level. I am glad that your recent stay experience is a great reflection of our vision. If all possible, I would love to welcome you back in person when you are here next time. Thanks again for your generous and continuous support!

Reviewed March 10, 2011

We've stayed here before and this time I took my staff with me to Edmonton on a function. The hotel is clean, friendly and offers good value. I was impressed with the restaurant as the staff were outstanding. We ate there for breakfast on mulitple days and by the second day the server already remembered I like decaf coffee and how I like my eggs. It impressed me. The rooms are clean and the housekeeping staff was friendly. For the price the value is excellent.
The only complaint I would have are the elevators are slow (not much you can do about that) and parking is a little full late at night. Otherwise outstanding, we will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Waybn, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2011

Good morning guest LSHoy17, service team at the Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton really appreciates you taking some time on a busy day writing a review for the Tripadvisor viewers, who really depend on your feedback to make their decisions for their lodging needs. We also rely on your thoughts whether our services and facility are meeting your expectations to improve on what we do every day. I am very glad that our breakfast operations team made you feel so welcomed. I hope your colleagues had a great time at the hotel as well. Thanks again for your support and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2011

Female travelling alone, always stay here.....good service....good stay....no complaints!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Waybn, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2011

Dear MissPeony, thanks for your recent guest review on Tripadvisor and the helpful information provided. To efficiently and effectively look after our guests, we always love to see what are the most important things impacting their experience. I am glad that our hotel is able to offer you the value and safety you look for. Thank you so much for your support as always. Have a great weekend!