“Gluten-free accomodating, great food.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Canadian, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Courtenay, Canada
“Gluten-free accomodating, great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I am a celiac and live gluten-free by need, not as a dietary choice so travelling for me can be quite a challenge. I had a very long travel day ahead of me and had not eaten breakfast so I decided to go to a restaurant during my stop-over in Edmonton. My server was Karl and he welcomed me immediately, produced an excellent cup of coffee and a menu instantly. I explained my needs to him and he helped me put together a safe meal. My meal was a small steak and a massive side of fresh grilled veggies, all seasoned only with salt & pepper / butter. I would still recomend that severe celiac's use caution because it's very hard to avoid cross-contamination in any commercial kitchen not matter how hard they try. My meal tasted wonderful and was very reasonably priced (under $25). Very good service, excellent food and a nice clean environment. I would definately go there again next time I'm in Edmonton. Good job Houston's staff!!

• Visited December 2013

Westerose, Canada
“Excellent quality food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I travel from Edmonton every month and this has become a breakfast ritual. Quiet, efficient, professional atmosphere. Food is excellent and will certainly satisfy. I do wish they had a few more breakfast options, but it sure beats the other establishments in the airport!

• Visited September 2013
“Great Houston burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I had one of the best gourmet burgers while waiting for a flight connection. The side salad was also fantastic and the server was super attentive and friendly.

• Visited June 2013
Powell River BC
“Excellent food, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Inside was a bit too noisy for me, so I sat on the "terrace". Staff were attentive and my pepper steak was just perfect. Recommend this for your last taste of Alberta AAA Beef before leaving. A real treat.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Great place to eat through security”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a welcome addition to YEG airport. The decore is modern, the food is good and the service is higher than expected. It is a pleasant surprise for the traveller.