“A must do!!”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A must do!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times and really love the place. I like to arrive early and get a good seat. The smaller tables of 2 fill quickly and then you are seated at larger tables with strangers (which can be fun)The menu is typical club food with some common dinner items. This place is all about the comedy not the menu and that's fine with us. The seating is comfortable and most customers get a good view of the stage. There are always a few comedians so odds are good you'll enjoy at least one of them. I highly recommend a night out at the Comedy Strip. I also love the location in the mall on Bourbon Street.

Visited December 2012

Lloydminster, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great comics!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The headliner comic had three comics before him which was great. I was able to get last minute seating as well. There really is not a bad seat in the theatre. I only paid $21 for my ticket which I think is a great deal for that much entertainment!

The food was good and the service was ok.

I was disappointed I had to wait quite a while for my change from the tab before I could leave. The room was pretty much empty by the time my change came for me.

Visited June 2013
Saskatoon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“something for the adults”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

in a mall that is geared towards families it is was nice to see an adult entertainment option. Great way to end a long day of shopping. I know that comedy shows can be hit or miss, luckily for us, both the opening act and headliner were a huge hit!!! the club has a great set up in terms of how the seating is arranged. I don't think there is a seat that would have you with your back to the stage. all seats had a good view of the comics. drink prices were reasonable for a venue like this. I would definitely look into going again the next time i'm in edmonton doing some shopping.

Visited March 2013
British Columbia, Canada
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“A fun end to a day of shopping”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We've been here a few times, once with a staff party and we had the buffet, and the others on our own. The buffet was better than I expected and they had good selection. The beer is average priced, and the service is usually pretty quick.

We've found the comedians to all be pretty good, but it can probably be hit or miss. They keep their website up-to date, so just do your research before.

We'll definitely go back, it's a great way to end an evening of shopping.

Visited February 2013
Saskatoon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Show, Good Food, Waitress overwhelmed”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Show, seating, food was great.. waitress needed a break or help... it was a full house but maybe having a bus boy to clear tables would be a good idea for busy nights. Will go again!

Visited November 2012