“I loved it here”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Edmonton
University Suite Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 29 Edmonton B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed in Edmonton for a 3 week course. I loved this B&B. Michael and Charlotte were very welcoming and they were always helpful and made sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. The location is perfect. Walking distance to alot of restaurants. If I had to go back to Edmonton I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank twocrazycats62
UniversityEdmonton, Owner at University Suite Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to give a review. A. It was a pleasure to get to know you and are pleased to hear that we assisted in your stay. We do indeed have great diversity of family owned restaurants and businesses close by. We are happy that you were able to take time to enjoy our city and our location!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My father and I stayed here for a great long weekend. The suite was spacious and very thoughtfully laid out. The house is on a nice quiet street, well located near the university and easy walking distance to many amenities. Charlotte and Michael were extremely welcoming and helpful. We had a great stay and would wholeheartedly recommend this to as an excellent place to stay in Edmonton.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rachel s
UniversityEdmonton, Owner at University Suite Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. We did plan our suite to accommodate guests such as yourselves, with a separate queen bedroom and a lounge area with a hideabed.
It is helpful to know that is is a good fit! Thank you.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed one week during a business trip in this lovely, wonderful home of Michael & Charlotte. I travelled with a collegue and we had these separate rooms more beautiful and spacious than in many very good hotels I´ve stayed before. Everything was beautiful, M&C really made us feel like home and truly welcome. Breakfasts were delicious and Charlotte´s home baked muffins made each morning wonderful :-) It´s really difficult to describe this accomodation - so good it was. We could even use their infrared sauna! I really recommend this B&B to everybody.

Thank you Michael and Charlotte, all best to you both!

Room Tip: All rooms are rally spacious and very well decorated :-)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tuula T

Thanks so much for taking the time to review. We really enjoyed hosting you and your colleague. Of course we return our greetings to you. We enjoyed learning about Finland as it is less familiar to us, even though we found we shared much as norther cities!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The B&B is centrally-located, walking distance from Whyte Ave, as described. We rented two rooms that were connected through a full-size kitchen. Charlotte and Michael, the owners, made us feel welcome after a long drive from Banff, with homemade baked goods. The property is very clean and in a quiet neighbourhood. We were given access to private parking. The owners were available to answer any questions and were very friendly. I highly recommend this B&B and would definetly stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank a2vu

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your sharing comments with others about the location, amenities, and accommodation. It was a delight to host yo. We truly do understand the travellers experience, and when possible attempt to provide that little welcome on your stop in your journey with us.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I went to Edmonton last year (2011) and I stayed there 2 months. It was the perfect place to stay. The house is on a quite street. Near the University and Whyte Ave. where you can find nice stores and cafes. Charlotte and Michael are very friendly and they made my stay in Edmonton the best one. I felt like at home.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank DianaMR

Although we responded personally, we are happy to take this more public space to provide our thanks for taking the time to comment. We do try to provide the sense of ease at 'being at home' and it is an honour that you felt like that for your longer stay.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I travel for business and finding a great place to stay is extremely important to me. I found it here with Michael and Charlotte.The location, the rooms, the cleanliness,the delicious and beautifully presented breakfasts, the attention to detail and the comfort are the best you could hope for.However, you get more. You get Charlotte and Michael. They welcome you as a friend and you become one. Their kindness and hospitality is far beyond anything I have experienced travelling and I always look forward to my trips to Edmonton because of them. It feels like coming home the moment you arrive.

Room Tip: Both are great rooms but the West room has a full kitchen and is karger.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cooper2005Calgary

Thanks so much for your comments. We do understand the importance of space and privacy in the midst of travelling - whether it be work, leisure or study. We appreciate and enjoy the people we meet, and look forward to your return visits each year.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

My 13/14 yr old son was attending a 3 wk clinic in Edmonton summer 2010
and a 1 wk refresher clinic summer 2011. We stayed with Charlotte and Michael both times.
Upon our arrival, my 13 son took a look around and immediately responded "I could live here"
We thoroughly enjoyed our hosts, and loved both their home and their beautiful backyard.
They paid attention to every detail, including beautiful breakfasts to wake up to each morning.
They could make a breakfast eater or a coffee drinker out of anyone. It is also an ideal Edmonton location particularly if the guest have involvement at the hospital or university.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen L

Thanks so much for taking the time to review. Although as with other guests, we took the time to respond personally, we are now taking the moment to recognize your thoughtfulness and time. It was a pleasure to get to know you and your family. We know that sometimes it is stressful to be at a clinic or course, and we try hard to remove any stress when you enter our door! We too enjoyed a time or too with you in the backyard and wish you and your family well.