“garbage”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Prince George, Canada
“garbage”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

a hole and nothing more. bathrooms filthy. unattractive waitress that was far to heavy set to be wearing the outfit that she was. food is nothing more than low budget slop charging a premium

Visited February 2014
3 Thank hunglow

Edmonton
“Lesson Learned”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I wasted enough time (and money) going to the Tilted Kilt on Whyte Ave. recently so I will be brief. Since I was last there about a year ago, the food has taken a turn for the worse. The burgers are boring, unimaginative and way over priced. The service is similarly boring and give the customer the attitude that they too would rather be elsewhere. I detailed my concerns and complaint to management a few weeks ago. No response. Apparently he doesn't care either. I won't be back and I urge you to go elsewhere. There is a lot of better choices within walking distance.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank dwolkowski
Edmonton, Canada
“Worst meal in a long time!!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Thought we would go for a burger, very bad choice of restaurant.
I ordered a beer on tap, had to send it back, it was flat.
The waitress admitted that they were having problems pouring, but served it anyways.
She was pleasant enough, but not the sharpest pencil in the box.
Her body shape was not built for the small outfit that the girls are required to wear.
We asked her about a few menu items and she did not know.
My husband and I ordered 2 types of burgers and BOTH were disgusting.
Absolutely no flavor in the meat, the deep fried onions were burnt and there was no garnish at all.
Thought we would try the garlic fry’s, again basic fry.
And we had the pleasure of being charged $15.00 for a meal that was unacceptable.
This restaurant really needs to step it up, there are a lot of choices to eat on Whyte Ave.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Lori M
Calgary, Alberta
“for a younger crowd”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The server was more interested in helping my husband and his friends than myself and the other girls at our table. I had to have my husband order my drinks!

Visited January 2014
SW Ontario
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Food was Excellent, lots of choices of beer on tap. Atmosphere was great, good spot to catch the game

Visited September 2013