“Loved it! ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

This place has a nice look/feel. This is a great lunch spot, but get there early as seating is limited. All of the pastries and baking looked incredible.

I also grabbed some French Macaroons to bring home. They have a takeaway pack of 9 for $15. They are smaller than other I have had but they are delicious and very nice quality. Favourite flavours are London Fog, Coconut and Salted Caramel.

2  Thank fancytravelreviews

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We just had pastries and coffee the other day. Unfortunately lunch wasn't to be. However I will be back... weight Watchers, sorry, I just used all of my weekly extra points in one day. Oh well.. Guess I just have to refrain from going here for another week or so. Darn, their stuff is so good. We shared a duke mini! a dark chocolate raspberry eclair and some Madeline's. Oh we felt like heaven just descended. Remember it is pricey, but worth it. It ow very busy so service was quite slow.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We visited this lovely cafe last one Sunday afternoon and it was lovely; the venue is great and the cakes are totally amazing, we had a Lemon Meringue and a Duke cake; The Lemon Meringue was devine as was the Duke though my husband said it was very rich.

Definitely a place we will take visitors who will no doubt love it!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Don't let the line up turn your off. All these people know that the wait is worth it. The line will move quickly because the service is excellent, always. This little gem is found not in Paris but in Edmonton, although it transcends you elsewhere. The bright open room is filled with eclectic furniture, if you’re looking for a quiet space I suggest you take your goodies home. The cafe is always bustling with chatter then there is the aroma. I have been several times for coffee and pastries and taken treats home for the family. Their meringue cookies are the next best to the ones I had in Paris at Laduree a well known Parisian bakery. The prices reflect the quality of the pastries, no additives here.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I go to Duchess at least once a week. Their treats are to die for. They also make a killer later. Its always busy but its totally worth the wait. Definitely try the pistachio macaroons. One word to sumarize this place = AMAZING!