stayed here twice for 5 nights each time while on business. very reasonable rates for a downtown hotel. a relatively new property with very clean and comfortable rooms. a good location for downtown office buildings and restaurants, and located right beside the Shaw conference centre. Starbucks within 2 blocks and Sobey's (grocery store) about 6 blocks away. Wi-fi is reliable. I'll definitely stay here again when in Edmonton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Edmonton hotel is conveniently located next to Shaw Conference Centre and other Edmonton attractions. Experience the new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown hotel, Edmonton's foremost business-class hotel, specializing in casual riverside luxury. This Edmonton Downtown hotel features 177 tastefully appointed guestrooms with free WiFi and a mini-fridge for your convenience. Panoramic views of the river valley and our downtown business district add to the excitement of this magnificent Edmonton hotel. An excellent choice among Edmonton restaurants, our Riverside Bistro serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Meeting Rooms offer a spectacular view of the river valley with floor-to-ceiling windows. Facilitating groups of 2 - 100 people, our Meeting Rooms are designed to ensure that every need is met. Among Edmonton hotels and meeting facilities the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown stands above the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Edmonton Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Edmonton Downtown Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Courtyard
- Courtyard Edmonton Downtown Alberta