“Best cupcakes”

Ranked #24 of 43 Dessert in Edmonton
Jasper National Park, Canada
“Best cupcakes”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Love this place. They're open late. Always friendly service and great product. Not so good for you but nice to have once in a while as a treat. Great location too. Nice to just walk by and pick up a cupcake.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank luna m

Spruce Grove, Canada
“Heaven shaped like a cupcake”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I Love, Love, Love Fuss cupcakes!! These are the most delicious cupcakes that I have ever tasted! I try to stop by the store and pick them up for any occasion I can think of!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank taranm
Edmonton, Canada
“The service and cupcakes will keep you coming back!”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have lived in Edmonton all my life, generally I'd say the service in this city to be consistently appalling. Fuss cupcakes is the exception to the rule! I frequent this business #1 Because these cupcakes are delicious beyond belief.
#2Because I am always treated so graciously by every single staff member every time, that I think I would keep returning to purchase used cooking oil!
Let me warn you that you will have trouble choosing, but it is impossible to make a mistake.
You will probably find them pricey, but I suggest that you skip a couple of days worth of cheaper dessert items and splurge on these magnificent cupcakes.

• Visited February 2012