we stayed on the 3 floor on the new side, the lady at front desk marge was very nice and got us into our room before check in, our maid Kim gave us extra towels and coffee since there was 4 of us, and even gave us directions to a local chili's, we were sad they took out the strip club but having subway in the building was great, a pool would be a good idea. Over all I had a Great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yellowhead Inn in beautiful Edmonton, Alberta is in the heart of the Festival City. Our homestyle atmosphere offers the best Highway Hospitality for all travelers, truckers, and tourists. Only seconds away from the stunning Yellowhead Casino, our home away from home is also the perfect place to enjoy a night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Yellowhead Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhead Motor Hotel Edmonton
- Yellowhead Inn Edmonton, Alberta