“Home away from home environment”
Review of Linda's Inn B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Edmonton
Linda's Inn B&B
Ranked #11 of 29 Edmonton B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I stayed at Linda's B&B with my husband, 2 young children and my mum for 2 nights during a 6 wk overseas holiday, Linda was so accomodating, she made us all feel at home. Her beds are comfortable and she cooks a fantastic breakfast. If we go back to Edmonton we will most definately stay at The Wee Sleep Inn B&B. Thanks Linda, your hospitality was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tonisimonu

Reviewed June 5, 2011

If you have to stay anywhere in Edmonton I strongly suggest staying at this B&B. Wee Sleep Inn is clean, the owner is extremely friendly, the breakfast is to die for, and it feels like you are at home. Wee Sleep Inn is also very close to the West Edmonton Mall, and the Valley Zoo. Even if you feel like going across the city, the taxi service in Edmonton is also excellent so there is no issues getting where you need to go. So skip the hotel and stay at Wee Sleep Inn. You will not find a better place to stay I guarantee it.

Room Tip: Any room is terrific!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jesuismj
Reviewed April 28, 2011

I stayed here for a week, and it was amazing service, very clean and quite part of town, beds are perfect, all very nice people staying here. Going to stay another week in 2 weeks, cant wait. breakfast was excellent every morning,
Thanks Linda, you are what makes you b&b what it is, nothing less than perfect

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I stayed in this B&B because it had 100% recommendation on Tripadvisor and therefore I wanted to try it out for a night in Edmonton. This B&B was really the best choice to stay. It is located in a quiet, safe neighbourhood within short driving distance to the West Edmonton Hall. The guest rooms are downstairs, and I am very picky when it comes to sleeping in the basement. But I was very positively surprised as the room was pretty bright and clean. And I do check really EVERY spot... The matress, blankets and pillows were very comfortable. There is a cozy sitting/TV area with tea and coffee downstairs for the guests, plus a computer to check mails etc. Linda takes great care of her guests and is very helpful. She also cooks a delicious breakfast that was served in the bright dining room upstairs! Another thing that surprised me, as most of the B&Bs don't really cook breakfast any more. There was fresh fruit with yoghurt, eggs, bacon, waffles with maple syrup, famous German chocolate spread :-), Cinnamon buns and so on. I will definitely come back when I need a place to stay in Edmonton. Awesome place - highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2010

My husband, son (two) and daughter (4) stayed at the Wee Sleep Inn along with another adult family member. The other family member had his own room (king size bed with his own flat screen tv) and we had the 'family room' (king bed, pull out couch that was already set up into a double bed with stuffed animals to welcome our daughter) and more then enough room to set up our portable crib for our son. This was an EXCELLENT alternative to the hotel route for many reasons:
1. The place was immaculate and clean
2. From the moment we walked in our kids felt right at home--there were toys already laid out in the common shared area (which we didn't have to share with anyone), homemade heart-shaped shortbread cookies and other treats.
3. Linda, picked up two new dvds suited to our children's age and interest and gave them to my daughter to open.
4. Each room came with a flat screen tv (we didn't watch it but we were impressed)
5. Breakfast was AMAZING and the kids enjoyed all the options (both healthy and some special treats that Linda whipped up just for the kids)
6. There are three great toddler and preschool playgrounds all within walking distance or a three minute drive.
7. Normally when we travel with our kids and stay in a hotel room, it takes them a while to settle down for the night and then we have to 'tip-toe' around them. This was not the case at the Wee Sleep Inn. The kids naturally got into a groove and at the end of the night when they fell asleep my huband, other family member and myself were able to sit back in the common living area and unwind/visit. It was great.
8. Linda was an incredible host and very accomodating to any request we had.
9. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Stampcollector
Reviewed September 16, 2007

We booked here because Edmonton hotels are quite expensive and this is a good alternative. We got more than we expected. You get great value, since the rooms start at $60/night. And the rooms are nice and clean. The house is beautiful inside and out. But what made our stay here so excellent was Linda, the one that runs this B&B. She gave us great personal attention. The breakfast she makes is my personal best breakfast experience from any B&B I stayed at. Whatever you asked, she cooked it for us, as long as she had it available. This is no continental breakfast but the works plus more. For the amount we stayed for, we definitely got our monies worth just from the breakfast alone. We enjoyed her company, as we chatted for hours. We were so full, that her meal lasted for hours.

If you want to avoid paying so much for a room in Edmonton, I definitely recommend that you stay at Wee Sleep Inn. Check out her site at [--]

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Rabz
Reviewed April 15, 2007

The Wee Sleep Inn is close to the famous West Edmonton Mall (we just took a bus one block from the house - a short ride) and, above all, Linda, the owner, is the perfect hostess. She bent over backwards to accommodate our needs and I can just thank her for everything. The breakfast is also very good. I would stay there again without thinking twice.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)