“No wonder that 100% of the guests recommend this B&B. Great value, awesome host!”
Review of Linda's Inn B&B

Linda's Inn B&B
Ranked #11 of 29 Edmonton B&B and Inns
Munich, Germany
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I stayed in this B&B because it had 100% recommendation on Tripadvisor and therefore I wanted to try it out for a night in Edmonton. This B&B was really the best choice to stay. It is located in a quiet, safe neighbourhood within short driving distance to the West Edmonton Hall. The guest rooms are downstairs, and I am very picky when it comes to sleeping in the basement. But I was very positively surprised as the room was pretty bright and clean. And I do check really EVERY spot... The matress, blankets and pillows were very comfortable. There is a cozy sitting/TV area with tea and coffee downstairs for the guests, plus a computer to check mails etc. Linda takes great care of her guests and is very helpful. She also cooks a delicious breakfast that was served in the bright dining room upstairs! Another thing that surprised me, as most of the B&Bs don't really cook breakfast any more. There was fresh fruit with yoghurt, eggs, bacon, waffles with maple syrup, famous German chocolate spread :-), Cinnamon buns and so on. I will definitely come back when I need a place to stay in Edmonton. Awesome place - highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed April 27, 2010

My husband, son (two) and daughter (4) stayed at the Wee Sleep Inn along with another adult family member. The other family member had his own room (king size bed with his own flat screen tv) and we had the 'family room' (king bed, pull out couch that was already set up into a double bed with stuffed animals to welcome our daughter) and more then enough room to set up our portable crib for our son. This was an EXCELLENT alternative to the hotel route for many reasons:
1. The place was immaculate and clean
2. From the moment we walked in our kids felt right at home--there were toys already laid out in the common shared area (which we didn't have to share with anyone), homemade heart-shaped shortbread cookies and other treats.
3. Linda, picked up two new dvds suited to our children's age and interest and gave them to my daughter to open.
4. Each room came with a flat screen tv (we didn't watch it but we were impressed)
5. Breakfast was AMAZING and the kids enjoyed all the options (both healthy and some special treats that Linda whipped up just for the kids)
6. There are three great toddler and preschool playgrounds all within walking distance or a three minute drive.
7. Normally when we travel with our kids and stay in a hotel room, it takes them a while to settle down for the night and then we have to 'tip-toe' around them. This was not the case at the Wee Sleep Inn. The kids naturally got into a groove and at the end of the night when they fell asleep my huband, other family member and myself were able to sit back in the common living area and unwind/visit. It was great.
8. Linda was an incredible host and very accomodating to any request we had.
9. We will be back.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Stampcollector
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed September 16, 2007

We booked here because Edmonton hotels are quite expensive and this is a good alternative. We got more than we expected. You get great value, since the rooms start at $60/night. And the rooms are nice and clean. The house is beautiful inside and out. But what made our stay here so excellent was Linda, the one that runs this B&B. She gave us great personal attention. The breakfast she makes is my personal best breakfast experience from any B&B I stayed at. Whatever you asked, she cooked it for us, as long as she had it available. This is no continental breakfast but the works plus more. For the amount we stayed for, we definitely got our monies worth just from the breakfast alone. We enjoyed her company, as we chatted for hours. We were so full, that her meal lasted for hours.

If you want to avoid paying so much for a room in Edmonton, I definitely recommend that you stay at Wee Sleep Inn. Check out her site at [--]

• Liked — The breakfast, the value, the location and Linda, the one that runs the B&B
  • Disliked — 2 rooms do share 1 washroom
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank Rabz
Brazil
Reviewed April 15, 2007

The Wee Sleep Inn is close to the famous West Edmonton Mall (we just took a bus one block from the house - a short ride) and, above all, Linda, the owner, is the perfect hostess. She bent over backwards to accommodate our needs and I can just thank her for everything. The breakfast is also very good. I would stay there again without thinking twice.

• Liked — the hospitality
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed September 10, 2006

Lovely, warm, exceptionally friendly accommodation.
Would not hesitate to recommend anyone stay there.
GREAT !

• Liked — Owners
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed February 2002, traveled solo
Calgary
Reviewed July 9, 2006

We had the pleasure of staying here for two nights in early June 2006 and it was just great. Nice accommodations, with a king size bed and our own full bathroom which was a converted sauna. Breakfest was as much as one can eat. It's true you won't go hungry here! Next time in Edmonton we will be staying here! Thank You!
John and Bev

Stayed June 2006
1 Thank FLASHMAN
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed March 20, 2006

I have spent many years traveling and staying in Bed And Breakfasts. I have never been treated as kindly or had someone go out of their way to help me as the owner of the Wee Sleep Inn.

The breakfast was incredible and the beds were very comfortable. The location makes it extremely easy to get around to all the places I wanted to go.

It was excellent value for my dollars and I expect that one day I may make it back to Edmonton and I will stay at the Wee Sleep Inn for sure.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business