“Fantastic”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Place LaRue
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Great food, Service and menu. Who would order peanut butter on burger, possible at Soda Jerks. Great burgers, your choose and they will make it. Reasonable prices and Fantastic Service. I will be back

Reviewed March 8, 2014

they have interesting soda brands and flavours as well a huge range of ice cream items. The food was so so and overall it was interesting but not good enough to lure me back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This place makes possibly the best burgers in Edmonton. The selection of toppings and burger makings is unparalleled and can keep everyone happy, whether they are vegetarian, trying to eat healthy, or are looking to indulge in a messy, oniony, cheesy, bacony concoction.

I do wish they had a slightly smaller option for those of us who have limited self-control and will eat until the plate is clean, despite being full several mouthfuls earlier.

I love the selection of sodas - some of which I haven't seen anywhere else - and usually enjoy trying a new one every time we go.

As for the chocolate-covered bacon - great idea - but I wish it was a less sweet, darker chocolate....just a suggestion....

Reviewed February 4, 2014

First off, the milk shakes were amazing, there's no way to deny that and I would certainly return just for those.
However, I found that the food was a bit overpriced and the staff had a bit of difficulty following instructions. For example, I asked for the fried egg on my burger to be cooked a little longer so the yolk wasn't runny, and it came out with the yolk literally pouring across my food. I was also served all the accessories for tea, but without the tea itself, though this was all rectified quite cheerfully, I'm a fan of things being done right the first time.
Still, they do have the best options I've ever seen for building your own burger, so if you like being creative or have unique tastes then Soda Jerks is a good place for you to check out.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I've heard the negative reviews for this place and either you folks had a bad day or you are very picky about your place of dining. Gourmet burger joints have been popping up for the past few years in the city and this is my first. Went there for lunch and we were served right away. I ordered the 1/2 pound beef and bacon for $13.50. I'm not used to paying that much for a burger and the menu selections looked interesting, of course I ordered a soda also. It only took fifteen minutes and I can safely say for the portion it was filling. I normally wouldn't pay a total of 18.00 dollars for a burger and fries, but the experience was excellent. Would I go back? No, not for a 13 dollar burger, if you were not that picky and enjoy good food then I recommend it.