“great Burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Place LaRue
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The burgers hear are wonderful. I love the idea of building your own burger. and the different kinds of soda's it's so hard to choose just one. the only downside was the service it took us forever to get our waitress!! but it was worth the wait for the food. I will defiantly be back!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went last night because we had a coupon and our teen daughter was fascinated by all the beverage choices. Well go elsewhere. We walked in and immediately were asked if we were all over 18 before being seated which led us to believe it was an adult only restaurant-yet we saw several families dining there. Seemed an odd question if the main restaurant serves families. Unless you order a basic coke which you pay 3.50 for with free refills you are paying 3.50 + for any other beverage and its single serve. The waitress seemed uninterested in serving-she asked if we had ever been there to which we replied no we hadnt-expecting a bit more detail only to hear her say-well we have lots of burgers and pop. Alrighty then. When we hesitated to order she kept saying she would come back which turned into basically 20 minutes of waiting just to do an appetizer. Then when she did take our meal order she was very abrupt. We got our meals about 15 minutes after ordering and when I was 50% done I found a hair imbedded in the cheese on my burger-expecting my meal to be comped we were shocked to discover that in fact it hadnt been even taken off the bill or discounted and the replaced burger was charged as well, We had a coupon for 1 free entree which was taken off the bill but we never should have had to pay for a meal with hair in it. Added to the fact that when we got home with our replacement burger there was a hair on the stryofoam container under the burger!!! Seriously never going back and I am appalled that this occurred. Soda Jerks needs to clean up their act!

1  Thank divainkaos
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The place wasn't very busy, yet we waited 30 min for our food. Then they gave us the wrong orders. Flies drove me crazy the whole time we were in there. And the food was blah blah blah. Not spending my money in there again.

1  Thank FrancesIII
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I came here with my family, and let me just say I was not impressed. I ordered a Build Your Own Burger, a beef pattie on a bun with bacon, lettuce, cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, onion rings and tomatoes (not very healthy but it was a special occasion) with a side of fries. When my burger came out, it was a tiny pattie on a huge bun with ketchup, cheese and a piece of lettuce that took up less than half of the burger. When I told the waitress, she did nothing about it. Out of the four of us, not a single order was correct or close. My vegetarian brother ordered a veggie burger and onion rings, and got a chicken burger with fries. When we told the staff, again nothing was done. Not only that but the total was $75 for 4 burgers with a side of fries and 3 pops. Besides the 50's atmosphere of this poorly lit and loud resturaunt, it was no different than any other resturaunt. Might I add that the burgers were not even good.

1  Thank Vacationlifechick
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We both really enjoyed 'building our own burger', though mine was fish. Everything very tasty, not greasy and as fun to eat as it was to create. He loves the bottled pop, which was the draw to begin with. We'll be back