“Fun Time”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Fort Mcmurray
“Fun Time”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We've been to various duelling piano bars in Myrtle Beach & Las Vegas and this one rates right up there. Great atmosphere and entertainment.

Visited November 2013

Ashtonfield, NSW, Australia
“Friendly service and great value”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Went for lunch and was pleasantly surprised with the food. Had a great meal and once again catered for Gluten Free. Our waiter Pete was very friendly and helpful with our meals. Advised us of specials for the dessert and recommending a choice which we were pleased to say was extremely delicious. Just as well we shared the chocolate peanut butter sundae as it was filling and rich. Worth going to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Worst staff experience EVER!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I called two months in advance about seeing if my girlfriend and I could have dinner there on our anniversary. We were from out of town so we were really looking forward to it. However, when we arrived and waited in line the woman taking people to their tables said I wasn't allowed in. Although we had dressed up; dress shirt, dark jeans and black shoes while my girlfriend was in heals and a beautiful dress; she said "because my shoes were not polish-able," I was not allowed in.
We asked to speak to the manager, but she said he was busy and gave us a weird stare-down as we walked away confused.

I got back to my hotel room and called several times until someone picked up. It was a guy who claimed to be the manager but refused to give me his name. The phone call consisted of him telling us it wasn't his fault I didn't read the FAQ on the website on the dresscode and he was not about to change policy for anyone.

After being extremely annoyed, we went to get a table at Moxies instead. As we waited we watched as other people entered the red piano. The funny thing is, is that we saw several people get in who were less dressed up and 2 guys with skate shoes.

Moxies turned out to be amazing, we had a great server and even better food. After our experience with the staff at the red piano, we will never be going back nor recommend this place to anyone. I've never been treated with such disrespect and a lack of professionalism in my life.

• Visited November 2013
6 Thank Joel D
Fox Creek
“I could live in this Room.”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

For anyone who remembers the ambiance of the 70's Piano Bar, The Red Piano is a Must.
The food is incredible, the service impeccable and the entertainment would make Billy Joel smile.
I cannot say enough about how great this Room is. I have been a part of the Food industry for many years and have never taken the time to write a review. The Red Piano changed that.
Thank you for being what a Dining Room should be.

• Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I booked a b-day party for 4 nearly 2 months ago for my wife's Birthday party. We were told the tables were on a first-come-first serve and if tables were available on the day of, we would be close to where the entertainment was, NOT the case at all... In addition, we were also told that there was a dress code, along with a $10 per person entertainment fee that needed to be held by credit card. Once again WHAT dress code? Many people came in with jeans, without collared shirts and were allowed to bring in jackets, whereas we were told to check it in. The staff were extremely rude, the service was awful and the food...well we dropped over $200 between the 2 of us and we left hungry and thirsty. Seriously who charges nearly $17.00 for 6 small oysters...not to mention the calamari had 4 strings for $14.00 it was ridiculous!

Trust me when I say this, do not go to dinner here. Go to Hooters across the way they at least are nice to you and have great food. NEVER AGAIN!

The only saving grace was the entertainment. They were extremely talented and this is the only glue holding this shabby operation together.

• Visited October 2013