press'd
Ranked #903 of 2,539 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Oliver
Description: Not sure how to list the type of cuisine, It's a sandwich place with a variety of sandwich's made fresh.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

First off, I want to mention how good the quality of the ingredients are: 'real' baked bread, meats, cheeses and veggies are fresh and soup tastes like home-made. Press'd is nothing like Subway Sandwiches.

The prices here are quite good considering the quality. You can get a really huge pressed sandwich and a bowl of soup for about $10. There is no way that I can eat a full sandwich and always get the half order which is still very filling and satisfying.

These Press'd sandwiches have some really creative fillings and the staff do not seem to mind if you substitute.

All in all, a really good place to get a hearty meal. You order your meal at the cash till, pay and then find a table to it at. The staff bring you your meal.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Something so deliciously about a good sandwich. Press'd offers good customer service and interesting selections of sandwiches. Love the sauces, cheeses, breads, and names of their sandwiches. It's always a good day when there is a catered lunch at work and it's from Press'd.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband, my son and I were recently on Jasper Ave when we stumbled upon Press'd. We were immediately struck by the smell of freshly baked bread (white, brown, rye or focaccia) and a genuine smile from the girl behind the counter. My son got a basic grilled cheese and my husband and I shared "the boss" and a tuna sandwich. The ingredients were fresh and the sandwiches were large! I also had a side of their "nutty bunny" salad filled with carrots, cranberries and nuts, we left full and feeling energized not greasy and full of regret as we sometimes do with other fast lunch options. Will definitely return :)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Huge portions, I only ordered a half sandwich. Inexpensive and Unique sandwich menu, with out of the ordinary ingredients. You can guess by the name that yes these are pressed in a Panini grill. Yummy. http://pressdsandwiches.ca/menu/ Check it out.

Gluten free options available

New favorite sandwich place.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

If you are having lunch, the half sandwich and soup will FILL you up! Cannot wait for summer to sit outside on Jasper here! You have to go try this place, there is one on Calgary Trail now too.