“Great healthy lunch spot!”
Review of press'd

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
press'd
Ranked #1,040 of 2,513 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Oliver
Description: Not sure how to list the type of cuisine, It's a sandwich place with a variety of sandwich's made fresh.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband, my son and I were recently on Jasper Ave when we stumbled upon Press'd. We were immediately struck by the smell of freshly baked bread (white, brown, rye or focaccia) and a genuine smile from the girl behind the counter. My son got a basic grilled cheese and my husband and I shared "the boss" and a tuna sandwich. The ingredients were fresh and the sandwiches were large! I also had a side of their "nutty bunny" salad filled with carrots, cranberries and nuts, we left full and feeling energized not greasy and full of regret as we sometimes do with other fast lunch options. Will definitely return :)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Huge portions, I only ordered a half sandwich. Inexpensive and Unique sandwich menu, with out of the ordinary ingredients. You can guess by the name that yes these are pressed in a Panini grill. Yummy. http://pressdsandwiches.ca/menu/ Check it out.

Gluten free options available

New favorite sandwich place.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

If you are having lunch, the half sandwich and soup will FILL you up! Cannot wait for summer to sit outside on Jasper here! You have to go try this place, there is one on Calgary Trail now too.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went to the Press'd in Sherwood Park. Staff was great, food was very tasty, with lots of variety and fresh ideas. Prices are too high for my liking, and I didn't feel filled after my meal.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stopped here for a quick lunch while in Edmonton. I am so impressed with this shop! From the moment you walk in you are drawn in by the smell of fresh bread.

They bake the bread in the shop so it is just wonderful!

The sandwiches are HUGE! I got the full order and it was too much for me to finish. Great value for 9 bucks. I suggest you order the half.

The sandwiches are all delicious. We were a big group and all ordered different ones; every sandwich is so good!

The atmosphere is wOndetful as well.
I can't wait until I am in Edmonton again and have an excuse to come here for lunch