“Tasty, but pricy”

press'd
Ranked #890 of 2,473 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Oliver
Description: Not sure how to list the type of cuisine, It's a sandwich place with a variety of sandwich's made fresh.
Edmonton
“Tasty, but pricy”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went to the Press'd in Sherwood Park. Staff was great, food was very tasty, with lots of variety and fresh ideas. Prices are too high for my liking, and I didn't feel filled after my meal.

• Visited February 2013

Red Deer, Canada
“The best sandwich shop I've ever been in”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stopped here for a quick lunch while in Edmonton. I am so impressed with this shop! From the moment you walk in you are drawn in by the smell of fresh bread.

They bake the bread in the shop so it is just wonderful!

The sandwiches are HUGE! I got the full order and it was too much for me to finish. Great value for 9 bucks. I suggest you order the half.

The sandwiches are all delicious. We were a big group and all ordered different ones; every sandwich is so good!

The atmosphere is wOndetful as well.
I can't wait until I am in Edmonton again and have an excuse to come here for lunch

Canada
“Great alternative to subs for healthy quick lunch”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The fresh made sandwiches are a great option for grabbing a quick healthy lunch. I often stop at the location in Edmonton Centre (lower level) for lunch and grab a sandwich. The California Club is my favorite, made with real roasted chicken (not some processed meat), fresh guacamole and fresh baked bread.

With Subway/Mr. Sub usually being my default for a healthy quick lunch, this is now a much better option. A great place to grab a casual lunch with a colleague.

They also offer catering for business lunches and are a favorite that we use for meetings.

• Visited December 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Come if you love sandwiches otherwise ...”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Like sandwiches? Then you should probably check this place out. It's getting this rating because I'm not a big sandwich fan and for $9, there are other places that I could get a hot meal that I would enjoy more.

There are many sandwiches to chose from with fresh ingredients and different combinations of them. If you want just a bologna sandwich, this isn't the place to get one. I had the full sized golden bear with chicken, brie, apples, spinach, and fig jam. I haven't had chicken with apple in a sandwich before and there were more apple in it that I expected. It wasn't a decent combo and good, but not something I would eat frequently. Full size if you are hungry but half the sandwich is plenty.

There's ample seating downstairs and upstairs, as well as outside and also washrooms upstairs and a wheelchair accessible one just inside the front door.

• Visited June 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you are tired of regular sandwiches, press'd offers a wide array of different creations that are all press'd. I am not a big fan of panni sandwiches, however with their fresh bread choices and unique "creations", if you are downtown I need a simple meal, I would recommend over any other sandwich shop.

Visited December 2011