“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vivo Ristorante

Vivo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Vivo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,393 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 184 St
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Highly recommend this dining experience.Grilled Caesar salad, asparagus and lamb, all prepared to perfection.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BeachgirlKL

“OMG best Italian food in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

It was amazing! I thought I died!! So expensive but amazing wine, amazing four- course meal, and Wow service! Ask for the cookies at the end
.. trust me you'll be soo full but will still make room once u smell them!

• Visited September 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“A Very Unique Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Vivo, in a west end Edmonton neighbourhood, offers traditional shared Italian family meals, just like we share Chinese food in a Chinese restaurant. We were a family of four adults, sharing a caesar salad, a good portion of meatballs appetizer, a small pasta with Italian sausage, and a huge platter of rib steaks and vegetables, two glasses of wine, an Italian beer, and no dessert because we were so full with the food. I must say the food was very good with high quality, especially the grilled vegetables, so delicious. The service was excellent. The price tag came to $208 before the 5% GST, the only sales tax in Alberta, Canada. In hindsight, we should not order the meatball appetizer if we knew the main meat dish was so huge, plenty for more than 4 adults. Some Vivo reviewers commented that Vivo is pricey. My belief is that if you carefully pair your food combination, the price tag should be less pricey. I would recommend Vivo, especially for a big party of people and guests.

• Visited August 2013
Leduc, Canada
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a fantatsic restaurant!

We had the caprese salad which was delicious.

For entres we had fettuccine and lamb.

Both were mouth waterig experiences.

The lamb is superb!

The ambiance is very nice and the service
is top notch!

• Visited August 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“High end dining in Edmonton - The fettuccini was the best I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Top notch dining experience: experienced wait staff, friendly, down to earth manager, and very, very good food. I'm glad I went... and I look forward to going again. The fettuccini had a taste and texture unlike anything I've had before... it was fantastic.

• Visited February 2013