“Cold ribs”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #1,360 of 2,498 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Restaraunt was busy, service was slow. Waited 1/2 hour for my order of ribs. They arrived cold. Not just sitting on the shelf cold, but never been heated cold. Took me forever to flag down the waiter to point this out. Took another 20 minutes to get cooked ribs.

There are newer reviews for Montana's BBQ & Bar

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was my first visit to this location. The food was decent and up to Montana's standards. I especially enjoyed the bison burger! Our server was cordial and made sure we had everthing we needed.

1  Thank JetsForFunJourneys
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We have been to this location a number of times and are noticing that the service is uneven. We also must note that it was not the servers fault; she had been given a large party using four tables and three other tables of three or four people. Other servers had one or two tables...of course, we rarely saw our server as she was running about. As a result, we had to find our own cutlery as the person who must have been assisting our server never did bring the cutlery.

Food was good, portions fair in size and flavour. The baked potato has a rather unpleasant texture (old?).

When we noted to our server the seeming inequitable distribution of labour, she agreed but felt he could do little but advise her manager that we were unhappy. In the end, a 10% discount was offered and that was acceptable.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Ate here with my husband & 2 kids. Really fun place with great food. My oldest son dropped most of his food out of the stupid red truck the kids meal came in but the waiter was right on it and quickly ordered him another one and brought some extra veggies & dip. Then as dinner 2 came to the table the waiter dropped all the food out of that stupid red truck! My son started to cry and the waiting clearly felt horrible. He apologized and explained the red trucks are new. He brought more free food for my son until his meal was remade a 3rd time. Despite this the service was really good and so was the food. Returned a few months later with my mom (we split 1 meal it was so big!!) and saw at a neighbouring table the kids meals still come in the red truck but the main meal was served beside and no longer in the truck. Good family restaurant! PS-If you don't know, they give you crayons and you can colour all over your brown paper table covering.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Great for families, they suggested we get the all you can eat ribs with three kids, we certainly wasted our money on this as they did eat more than one serving. 175 for a family of five was alot and I felt the waitress was looking for a larger bill for tip purposes. I do not think we will go back.