“Disappointed”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My supervisor took me for lunch here. I found the food very bland and of little taste. The food seemed a little overpriced and of inferior quality than similar type of restaurant such as Doan's. The service was fast and good as it was towards the end of the lunch break.

Visited December 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“3.5 for good value and service”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was in the average range for food quality, atmosphere and service. We were there a year ago and it was about the same. Portions were good and well priced especially with a coupon. What knocked it down from a 4 was that our meals were served separately, about 8 minutes apart without an apology or explanation. Both were standard fare, one vermicelli and the other Pad Thai. The vermicelli arrived about 7 minutes after ordering which was pretty fast. 15 minute service is still acceptable, but when it spaces the meals this way it deserves an explanation. The other issue with the service was we were asked if we wanted desert before both of us had finished eating which made my partner feel a bit rushed, though the eatery was far from full. The only real deficiencies food wise were that the grilled chicken pieces in both selections were a bit dry.

• Visited September 2013
“Food Wow, Service Wow. Our new Favorite in Edmonton.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We love Asian food and this was the very best, freshest we've ever had. Wow. Extremely reasonably priced, Ample portions and our waitress was GENUINELY nice. Wow. Just over $50 (including 1 dessert) and our family could barely eat it all. You have to try the Szechuan Beef here. We love Ginger Beef, but after trying theirs, we have a new favorite. The decor could have used some attention, but set that aside and enjoy the food and service. Did I mention we were there without a reservation and on a Statutory Holiday? It made our day.

• Visited July 2013
Edmonton
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Gosh, where to start! Was here for a birthday dinner for my mother in law. Service was OK but I'm being generous. Our waitress was nice although was quick and sharply reminded my grandfather that she was taking appetizer orders. She took everyone's drink order but neglected to ask two people at the end. Food was awful! I had the Thai Chicken curry, it was OK at best. Way to much veggies, way too little chicken and curry. Rice came out dry. I also ordered the peanut sate soup. They should rename it FLAVORLESS OIL SOUP. Full of oil, absolutely no flavor, just oily slime. I've had diarrhea every since eating here. Want an example of good sate soup, go to Doans, way better food, much better decor and atmosphere. AVOID THIS PLACE, TRUST ME!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Awdil A
“good food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

great food & nice portions. large variety on the menu. i had springrolls, deep friend wontons & a meatball & beef soup...

• Visited April 2013