“Amazing”

Tres Carnales Taqueria
Ranked #7 of 2,416 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Mexican, Central American, Latin
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: (780) 429-0911
Canada
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was the best tacos ever! The guacamole and chips were heavenly. 3 of us went for dinner. We walked in and the place smelt amazing. Seeing the plates leave the kitchen as I stood in line had my taste buds prepped! After a small issue with my plate which was immediately corrected and then double checked upon by whom I assume was the manager I got to experience these tacos. I without a doubt recommend this place to everyone living in or visiting Edmonton. The food and service are top notch!!! Only issue which isn't really an issue is the lack of high chairs for little ones. But since the food is so good I didn't care really!!

• Korean first
Whitecourt, Canada
“Delicious tortas!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We tried Carne con Chili and the chicken tortas. They were enormous sandwiches and so delicious!! We also had Chips and guacamole, which was way too much food. The staff was super friendly and helpful explaining the menu and giving us tips on tackling the tortas. My only complaint was the music was really loud and conversing was difficult. I will definitely return.

Edmonton
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times. The food is actually incredible. My husband and I get really excited to go there. We like the Beef, chicken, pork and fish tacos the best. We usually get chips and guacamole and share two kinds of the tacos. They serve Pacifico beer and Sangria as your beverage options.
Be prepared to wait in a line, probably for 10 minutes. The server will come up to you and bring you drinks while you wait in line, so that makes it not so bad. The food is definitely worth the wait.
You then order at the front, and then you are seated and shortly after your food is brought to you.
If you have ever been to Mexico off the resorts it has that atmosphere.The decor is all mexican and gives it a fun vibe. Save room for a Tequila shot as well! Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank calyj
Calgary
“Best Mexican Cuisine I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

These guys have this nailed!

The fish tacos were fabulous but the braised duck with white pinto bean cream sauce was amazing. Gourmet quality.
Service, atmosphere and value spot on!
Run, don't walk. You may thank me later!

• Visited September 2013
“Best Mexican in Edmonton”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Great tacos and quesadillas! Must have the guacamole and mango infused water. Be prepared to wait for a table, but its well worth the wait. The food doesn't take long to make it to your table once you've ordered.

• Visited August 2013