“Busy Place”

Denny's
Ranked #377 of 2,555 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Any time we've come to this location for a weekend breakfast, it's crazy busy. We had a 20 minute wait to be seated and people just kept coming. The restaurant was quite cold, as people kept coming in and out of the door and leaving the door open for periods of time in between.
Food was good, I enjoyed the new Hobbit Sampler which in my case included Sweet Potato Pecan Pancakes (Two sweet potato pancakes filled with glazed pecans and drizzled with a cinnamon sauce.) which were yummy. My bacon was also cooked to a crisp, just as I requested. My husband ordered the Pancake Puppies® - bite-sized round pancakes rolled in a delicious blend of cinnamon and sugar and served with warm syrup and the Red Velvet ones with Cream Cheese Icing to share and they were also tasty.

1  Thank Tempestt C

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Decent service. Food was average. Typical Denny's. Decent value, but nothing to write home about.
The place could have been a little cleaner too, as I noticed napkins in the floor under my table

Reviewed September 5, 2013

It's franchise service & food; mature staff to deal with; slow payout service as they do not have wireless POS.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

friendly staff, good quality food, clean environment, the pricing was good. quick service, good location

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good food, though the portion for what I ordered was a little disappointing. Restaurant was very cold, a/c was set way too low for the weather that day.